The beauty industry is developing every day. It is especially noticeable in the hairdressing industry. Women love hair care. Now there are a lot of caring hair treatments, which can be offered to you by the master. Depending on the condition and problems of the hair, you can choose a treatment that will make your hair beautiful and strong.
With time, our hair becomes dull, brittle, may fall out. All of these things can be caused by many things. Hot air drying, frequent coloring, tight hairstyles, unfavorable environmental conditions.
Your salon may offer treatments to repair damaged hair.
Keratin hair restoration
Many people think that keratin hair straightening and keratin hair restoration are the same things.
But no. Keratin straightening – this procedure is suitable for healthy hair as well as frizzy hair. For thin and weak hair, this procedure is contraindicated.
The composition of the products contains formaldehyde. In small quantities, it has no harm to the body. But it causes discomfort. It is an unpleasant smell and burning in the eyes. After such a procedure, the hair looks smooth and shiny, and straight.
Who is suitable for keratin restoration
Suitable for dry, brittle hair with split ends. Hair treated with keratin is applied to the hair for 30 minutes and the hair structure is infused with keratin. Making the hair well-groomed and smooth at the same time. During this time, hair is infused with beneficial substances.
After the procedure, hair is dried with a hairdryer. And the final stage is straightening hair with a hairdryer. This is necessary to seal the scales of hair. So that the healing agent remains inside the hair.
Professional hair care
Happiness for Hair is a step-by-step treatment aimed at restoring hair on a molecular level. This treatment targets not only the hair itself but also the wellness of the scalp and hair follicles.
Due to this complex effect, hair growth is activated, the water balance of the scalp is restored, and the appearance of hair is improved.
Hair regeneration treatment – Happiness for the hair
This procedure is performed in a few steps.
- Cleanse scalp and hair with a deep cleansing shampoo.
- P apply moisturizing serum to hair
- Renew hair with melanin.
- Removes damage to the cortical layer of the hair.
- Chemical manipulation at the molecular level and replenishment of keratin deficiencies.
- Fixing stage, and smoothing the hair. Dry the hair with cold air.
Already after 1 treatment, you will notice a positive effect.
Happiness for hair or absolute happiness for hair is suitable for those who have hair:
- Curly hair.
- Frizzy, tangled hair.
- Frequently colored, bleached, or dyed.
- Fine, weakened, split ends.
- Bad growth.
- Hair condition after childbirth.
But there are also contraindications to the procedure
- Open wounds and inflammation on the scalp.
- Infectious diseases.
- Allergy to the ingredients in the preparations.
This procedure is quite expensive, but one session is enough to revive your hair.
Botox for hair
It’s a complex of drugs that work on the hair. It is not an injection, but a mixture of nutrients and vitamins. After the procedure, the hair is filled with vitamins, there is no hair dryness, and hair brittleness disappears.
Botox products may contain different beneficial components. These can be proteins, nourishing vegetable oils, B and E vitamins, keratin, hyaluronic acid, amino acids, peptides, and caviar oil. Depending on the composition of the complex, the price varies.
Botox treatment for healthy hair has several stages
- First of all, wash your head with shampoo. Dirt is removed, and the scales of hair are opened for better penetration of nutrients. Blow-dry hair with a towel.
- From the roots, keep one cm back and apply the product to the hair strands, using the special syringe.
- Wear a cap and leave it on your head for 30 minutes. Warm-up with a hairdryer for better penetration of the substance.
- Rinse with water and dry naturally.
To maintain the result as long as possible, follow these recommendations.
- Shampoo your head with sulfate-free shampoos.
- Stay away from strong fixatives when styling.
- Do not use curlers or irons when styling your hair.
- Do not blow-dry your hair with a hot hairdryer. Allow it to dry on its own.
- In the bath or sauna, protect your hair with a cap or towel.
- Delay dyeing your hair for 2 weeks.
Botox procedure is not cheap, but it is effective. It has a cumulative effect. The frequency of Botox procedures depends on the condition of the hair. The exact amount will be determined by your master.
Biolamination – repair treatment for fine hair
This treatment can be done on any hair except thick hair. Because after the biolamination of hair, it adds volume. The biolaminating agent contains natural components. This is cellulose with natural oils of avocado, dandelion.
The procedure is contraindicated for girls and women who have:
- Hair loss.
- Brittle or fine hair.
- Skin damage.
- Hair damage.
- Skin disorders.
- Dull, dry hair
- Hair and scalp problems.
- Dry scalp.
Screening – treatment for shiny smooth hair
Unlike the lamination procedure, the shielding process fills the hair with nutrients from within. Shielding can be done in color or colorless.
With colorless shielding, the hair is simply strengthened, and with color shielding, you can choose to tone it.
The therapeutic hair shielding procedure is suitable for women and girls whose hair is brittle, thin, dull, over-dyed blonde, split ends.
How the hair is screened in the salon
The mixture with beneficial ingredients is applied to the clean-washed hair. Sustain the composition for 15-20 minutes, then rinse. Dry hair without using a hairdryer. After the hair is applied colorless or color shielding composition. Leave it for 30 minutes. For the best effect, a glamazon is used, where warm air is evenly distributed on the hair.
After that, hair is not subjected to washing. On the hair is applied a special balm, further nourishes the hair, and then dried and combed.
Recommendations for care after the shielding procedure
- Do not use alkaline shampoos or masks containing alcohol.
- Do not wash your hair every day
- Wet hair gently with a towel after washing. Do not rub or twist hair in a towel.
These simple rules will help you to enjoy the benefits of the treatment for longer.
Like all procedures, there are pros and cons. This procedure is not without exceptions.
- Hair is smooth, UV protection, hair is more resilient, gets a beautiful shine.
- Shielding is not suitable for oily scalps. Because after the procedure, the scalp will produce even more sebum.
- The hair becomes more greasy.
- Hair becomes tougher.
- You can’t have this treatment if you have hair loss.
- If you have had a perm or bleached hair recently.
- Fungal diseases of the scalp, also you can’t do the shielding.
Treating damaged hair in women and girls
Hair polishing – treatment for split hair
Hair polishing is done with a special machine that only cuts the dry, split ends. After such a procedure, hair becomes more manageable and shiny.
How the hair polishing procedure is carried out
- Washes the hair.
- Dry hair.
- Straightens hair with a hair straightener.
- Split the hair into strands.
- The master passes each strand from top to bottom with a polishing machine.
Such procedure is perfect for women and girls who want to grow their hair, but have split ends. As well as those who regularly use hair dryers and curling irons.
Depending on the density and length of your hair the hair polishing procedure can take from 40 minutes to 3 hours.
Hair polishing pros and cons
- The effect of smoothness and softness lasts for 3-4 months.
- You don’t need time after coloring your hair. Polishing can be done immediately.
- No chemicals are used.
- About 3 mm of the hair length is cut off.
- High cost for thick hair.
- If you have fine hair, it will be slightly flat after treatment.
- Decreases the fullness of your hair.
- If the procedure is done incorrectly, you can ruin your hair.
To avoid problems with your hair, choose a proven master who has repeatedly performed this procedure.
Hot scissors haircut – help for dry and brittle hair
The procedure is performed with scissors that are powered by the mains. Depending on the type of hair, the heating temperature is set on the scissors. It is different for each type of hair. From 90 to 180 degrees. After such a cut, the hairs are sealed at the ends. And the ends are not split and do not split apart.
How the procedure for cutting hair with hot scissors
- The cutter separates dry, clean hair into strands.
- Twists strand into a curl and trims ends that are dislodged from the curl and then the end of the curl is trimmed
After the first session of the haircut with hot scissors, you will not notice a dramatic change. A minimum of 3 sessions is necessary to achieve a curative result.
Hair mesotherapy – hair health treatment
An effective procedure for hair growth. Vitamin complexes, with minerals, trace elements, and thiamine, are injected into the scalp. Compounds are custom-tailored to the condition of your scalp.
Hair mesotherapy treatment is recommended if you have the following problems
- Slow hair growth.
- Beautiful hair loss
- Dull, split hair along its entire length
- Dandruff, severe itching
- Changes in hair structure after childbirth.
- Hair at a young age
- Hair thinning
- Successful hair coloring.
You will not see the result at once. It is necessary to undergo a complete course, the duration of which will prescribe you a doctor-cosmetologist trichologist. It is necessary to spend about 10-12 sessions. The course consists of four sessions with a break of one week. But it is worth it.