The important step in facial skincare, which is cleansing, should not be neglected. If the face is not cleaned properly or not at all, the pores get clogged, skin inflammation begins and acne appears. The skin of the face every day is exposed to external influences. Stress, dust, which settles on the skin of the face, taking certain medications.
No amount of decorative cosmetics will hide it. And will further aggravate the condition of facial skin. Also, when choosing cleansers, you need to consider the type of skin.
Stages of facial skin cleansing
- You should wash your face as soon as you wake up in the morning. Skin sebum production also happens overnight. It is also necessary to remove the remaining cream. Products that foam well are great for this purpose. These are gels, cream gels, foams. Be sure to take into account your skin type. Then wipe your face with a cotton pad soaked in tonic. And then it is possible to apply decorative cosmetics.
- Clean your face thoroughly in the evening. The decorative cosmetics mix with the skin sebum and the film on the face is thicker. Therefore, it is necessary to use a lotion or cream to remove makeup. Micellar water is also excellent.
- After this stage, cleanse your skin with a cleansing foam. The next step is to tone your skin with toner. Afterward, apply a light moisturizing cream or fluid. These are the basic stages of skin cleansing. In addition, 1-2 times a week it is necessary to make cleansing masks on the basis of clay. There are also peeling masks for cleansing the skin at home.
Of course, without cleansing, our skin becomes unhealthy, there is acne, there may be pustules, enlarged pores. In addition to the daily wash, you should also do a comprehensive cleansing of your skin once or twice a week.
Not only at the cosmetologist, you can get your skin in order, but also at home you can perform the procedure of cleansing.
Facial Cleansing Procedure
A great facial cleansing procedure is a fast effect which, can be achieved by steam baths.
The key is to do it right to get the results you want:
- Need to prepare a decoction of chamomile, oak bark, sage, St. John’s wort. Then pour the decoction into a deep bowl. We keep the face above the steam, covering the head with a towel. It is necessary to sit like that for 10-15 minutes. This is necessary to open the pores. This contributes to the better removal of black dots. You can do such a procedure with your fingers, or with hand tools to remove comedones.
- The second step is the most responsible. You must wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water. Disinfect your hands, cut your nails short. This is a must, so as not to get an infection in the pores. Next, take cotton disks, and with the tips of your fingers, use disks to squeeze out pimples. In hard-to-reach places, you can use the tool uno spatula to remove pimples. Everything is done carefully and accurately. Change the discs more often. After the procedure, wipe your face with MIRAMISTIN, or CHLORGISIN.
- Soak a cotton pad with the tonic and gently wipe your face. An ice cube made of herbal tea may also be used for this purpose. For toning your skin.
If you do not like the procedure over steam, there is an alternative. You can soak a clean towel in the broth, and put it on your skin.
Pore cleansing facial masks at home
If you do not want to do mechanical cleaning, you can prepare a mask to cleanse the pores.
The mask is made on the basis of salicylic acid tablets
The crushed tablets can be added to the healing clay, in a cleanser. You can also make a mask based on honey. This drug can be used if you are not allergic to it.
The benefits of aspirin are not only when taking it internally, but also in cosmetology:
- Assists in relieving inflammation on the skin, and the rapid treatment of pustules;
- Assists in the rapid regeneration of the cells;
- All-round antiseptic action on the skin;
- Clears black spots;
- Clears pores.
A great honey-based mask
How to make a honey-based face mask:
- Take 5 aspirin tablets, crush them, add 1.5 teaspoons of dark flower honey, and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice;
- Apply on the skin along massage lines for 10 minutes;
- Remove 10 minutes with a cotton pad;
- Apply the following formula: mix 2 teaspoons of baking soda with water to make a mushy mess;
- Rinse with water;
- Wipe your face with a tonic or herbal decoction;
- Apply light cream at night;
- Wash your face with tonic or herbal tea;
For this you need:
- Aspirin tablets 6 pieces;
- Water – 1 tsp;
- Honey – 1 tsp;
- Cosmetic clay-1 tsp.
Crush the pills, mix with clay powder, add honey and water. Mix well until a homogeneous mass. Apply on the washed face. Hold for 15 minutes. Then rinse with warm water.
There is also a very good way to cope with the pollution of the skin.
Active charcoal mask
This is a great mask with the addition of commonly activated charcoal tablets. A great alternative to mechanical facial cleansing. This mask helps to cleanse the skin from deep impurities.
For the preparation of a miracle mask, we need:
- 2 tablets of crushed activated charcoal.
- 1 teaspoon of gelatin poured into 1 tablespoon of water and heated in a water bath until dissolved.
In the dissolved gelatin add activated charcoal. Stir and apply to the steamed skin.
We wait for the complete hardening of the skin. And gently remove the film. Such a procedure should be carried out 1-2 times a week. To soothe the skin after such a procedure, you need to wipe the skin with a tonic and moisturizing cream. Do not forget about regular washing of the face and weekly procedures of skin cleansing. Then you will see great results.
Make sure you start taking care of your face at puberty. That way, you won’t encounter any serious problems during puberty.